Honda VFR Owners-Club Forum - Registration
By accessing the "Honda VFR Owners Club Forum" ("https://forum.vfr-oc.de") a contract is made between you and the operator with the following provisions:
1. License Agreement
- By signing up for the "Honda VFR Owners-Club Forum" (hereafter "the Board"), you are signing a user agreement with the owner of the board ( hereinafter "operator") and agree to the following provisions.
- If you do not agree with these rules, you may not continue to use the board. For the use of the board, the regulations published at this point apply.
- The license agreement is concluded for an indefinite period and may be terminated by either party without notice.
2. Grant of rights of use
- By creating a post, you give the operator a simple, timely, and unrestricted right to use your contribution within the framework of the board.
- The right of use according to point 2, subsection a remains valid even after termination of the contract of use.
3. Duties of the user
- By creating a post, you declare that it does not contain any content that violates applicable law or common decency. In particular, you represent that you have the right to set or use the links and images used in your posts.
- You acknowledge that the operator assumes no responsibility for the content of articles that he has not created or that he has not taken note of. They permit the operator to delete or block your user account, contributions and functions at any time.
- You also authorize the operator to modify your contributions, provided that they are against o. & nbsp; g. Violate or are liable to harm the operator or a third party.
4. General Public License
- You acknowledge that phpBB is one of the " GNU General Public License v2" (GPL)provided forum software from phpBB Limited (www.phpbb.com); German-language information is provided by the German-speaking community at www.phpbb.de. Both have no influence on the way the software is used. In particular, you can not prohibit the use of the software for specific purposes or influence the content of external forums.
The operator is liable except for injury to life, body and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) only for damages that are intentional or gross negligent behavior. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as escaped profit.
- Liability to consumers except in the case of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or damage resulting from injury to life, limb and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) to the typically foreseeable damage at the conclusion of the contract and the rest of the amount limited to typical average damages. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as escaped profit.
- The liability is limited to entrepreneurs except in the case of injury to life, limb or health or intentional or grossly negligent behavior of the operator to the typically foreseeable damages at the conclusion of the contract and otherwise the amount of the average damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect damage, in particular loss of profit.
- The limitation of liability of paragraphs a to c shall apply mutatis mutandis in favor of the employees and vicarious agents of the operator.
- Claims for liability under mandatory national law remain unaffected.
6. Subject to Change
- The user is entitled to object to the changes. In the case of an objection, the contractual relationship between the operator and the user expires with immediate effect.
- The changes are considered accepted and binding if the user has accepted the changes.
Honda VFR Owners-Club Forum - Datenschutzerklärung
You can use our site without providing any personal information. Deviating regulations may arise for the use of individual services of our site, which in this case are explained separately below. Your personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. Data is personal if it can be clearly assigned to a specific natural person. The legal basis of data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). The following regulations inform you in this respect about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, use and processing of personal data by the provider
VFR Owners Club Germany (VFR-OC)
In order to protect your transmitted data in the best possible way, we use SSL encryption. You can recognize encrypted connections by the prefix "https://" in the page link in the address line of your browser. Unencrypted pages are marked with "http://".
We use so-called cookies on our site to recognize multiple use of our offer by the same user/internet connection owner. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser stores on your computer. They serve to optimize the use of the forum.. These are usually so-called "session cookies", which are deleted after the end of your visit.
In some cases, however, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. This recognition is based on the Session-ID and User-ID stored in the cookies. The information obtained in this way serves to make it easier for you to access our site.
For technical reasons, the following data, which your Internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider, is collected (so-called server log files):
- browser type and version
- the operating system used
- Website from which you visit us (referrer URL)
- Web page you are visiting
- Date and time of your access
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
These anonymous data are stored separately from any personal data you may have provided and thus do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about a particular person. We have no influence on the use and storage.
We offer you the opportunity to register on our site. The data entered in the course of this registration, which can be seen in the input mask of the registration form
Required fields are: username, email address and password.
Voluntary information, such as: Surname, first name, place of residence, etc., are not required for unrestricted use of the forum.
When you register on our site, we will also store your IP address and the date and time of your registration. In the event that a third party misuses your data and registers itself on our site with this data without your knowledge, this serves as a safeguard on our part. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site does not take place either. Registration assigns a "User ID" to your user name. This "User-ID" is generated by the forum and is used to identify posts, personal notes (PN), pictures, etc.
We offer you the possibility to contact us via e-mail and/or personal message (PM). In this case, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing his contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site does not take place either.
When using the contact form (Contact) in the footer area of the page, no data is stored.
For technical reasons, the data is stored until the user account is deleted. An exception is the storage of the IP address of the writer of postings. For legitimate reasons (art. 6, par. 1 f, DSVGO), this remains stored until the posting is deleted. Backups of the database and the forum are deleted after 5 days.
Possibility of topic/post creation
On our site we offer you the opportunity to post articles on the individual topics. Furthermore, new topics can be created. In this case, only "User-ID" and IP adress of the author is stored. This storage is for our security in the event that the author`s comments interfere with the rights of third parties and/or unlawful content is posted. Thus, there is a self-interest on our part in the stored data of the author, especially as we can be prosecuted under certain circumstances because of such violations of rights. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site does not take place either.
subscription of topics
We offer you the opportunity to subscribe to topics and forums on our site. You can cancel your subscription at any time. Details can be found in the "personal settings". The data obtained in this way will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site does not take place either.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
Our website uses script libraries and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://fonts.google.com/) to display our content correctly and graphically across all browsers. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser´s cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, content will be displayed in a default font.
Use of Google Maps
We use the component "Google Maps" from Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter "Google".
Each time you visit the Google Maps component, Google sets a cookie to process user settings and data when you view the page that includes the Google Maps component. As a rule, this cookie is not deleted when you close your browser, but expires after a certain time, unless you delete it manually beforehand.
as well as the additional terms and conditions for "Google Maps":
Use of reCAPTCHA
To protect input forms on our site, we use the service "reCAPTCHA" from Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter "Google". By using this service it can be distinguished whether the corresponding input is of human origin or is abusive through automated machine processing.
To our knowledge, the referrer URL, the IP address, the behaviour of website visitors, information about operating system, browser and dwell time, cookies, display instructions and scripts, the user`s input behaviour and mouse movements in the "reCAPTCHA" checkbox area are transmitted to "Google".
Google uses this information to digitize books and other printed matter and to optimize services such as Google Street View and Google Maps (e.g. house number and street name recognition).
The IP address transmitted under "reCAPTCHA" will not be merged with other Google data unless you are logged in to your Google account at the time you use the "reCAPTCHA" plug-in. If you want to prevent this transmission and storage of data about you and your behaviour on our website by "Google", you must log out of "Google" before you visit our site or use the reCAPTCHA plug-in.
Use YouTube components with advanced privacy mode
On our website we use components (videos) from YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Inc, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Here we use the option" - extended privacy mode -" provided by YouTube.
When you access a page that has an embedded video, it connects to the YouTube servers and displays the content on the page by notifying your browser.
According to YouTube, in "- extended privacy mode -" only data will be transmitted to the YouTube server, especially which of our websites you have visited when you watch the video. If you are logged in to YouTube at the same time, this information will be associated with your YouTube account. You can prevent this by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
More information about YouTube`s privacy is provided by Google at the following link:
You have the option to delete your user access to the forum on your own. This function is located in the "Personal area". With the deletion of your access data your personal data stored in the forum will also be deleted. Contributions written by you will be made anonymous.
Due to the Federal Data Protection Act, you can contact us free of charge with questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data and their correction, blocking, deletion or revocation of a given consent. We would like to point out that you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or personal data deleted if there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
(Muster-Datenschutzerklärung der Anwaltskanzlei Weiß & Partner)